What is One-in-the-Hole?
The one in the Hole program provides you a total packaged fundraising tool:
- Pay for the program with tax deductible donated funds
- Save thousands of dollars in development costs
- Actively engage the community
- Our tested procedures can save staff hours and create success
One in the Hole is a proven program that utilizes a unique approach to the ball drop method of fundraising. The One in the Hole not only raises money, the event can create significant and lasting ties with several municipal departments of your city/community.
Is One-in-the-Hole right for my non-profit?
One in the Hole not only raises money, the event can create significant and lasting ties with several municipal departments in your city/community. Call us and let’s discuss your needs.
What does One-In-The-Hole Furnish?
- Complete operational website including hosting and domain expenses – See Live Demo
- E-commerce operation with daily business day deposits
- Programming of random numbering system and online entry/output
- Professionally custom-designed graphics for maximum marketing appeal
- A complete how to events manual to guide you through each necessary step
- Social media exposure to increase market share
- Annual upgrades to adjust to your donors
How much does the system cost?
Licensing and naming rights are paid for by this schedule:
- % of Gross Donations –
15% Year 1,
13 % Year 2,
11% Year 3
- $500 annual license renewal thereafter
What are my startup expenses?
A $1,000 deposit is required with contract. These funds will be credited to the first year’s % payment.
For the event itself you will need the following:
- Purchase ping-pong balls (est. $.17 per ball) one time purchase
- Build your landing platform with plywood and materials (est. $200 or less one-time purchase)
- Printing costs for marketing hand-outs and posters
- “Ball Drop” bag
The Events Manual
The events manual will give you detailed step-by-step guidelines to save you 100’s of labor hours and put you on a path to generate sizable donations for your organization.
The manual will help you with the planning, start up, organization, operation and accounting of your event. You will have hands-on assistance and guidance to make your fundraising successful. One in the Hole’s payment method of utilizing a percentage of donations makes it imperative that we invest in your success to make us successful.
- Organizational Steps